Holden FC Ute
Craig AKA "Flames"
My mild kustom FC ute was started
in 2000 and completed in 2001, since then it has been my every
day drive vehicle.
- Starting with a rusty original
ute it was stripped to bare metal and then the modifications
- The bonnet was filled with
200 louvres and a new tailgate skin was made, also filled with
- A sedan rear bumper was fitted
and a smooth spare wheel door was also made,
- The sills were replaced with
custom made concave ones, which allowed the Moon Lakes Pipes
to fit closer to the body.
- The bottom of the front gaurds
are modified to allow the lakes pipes to exit the gaurds.
- The fuel filler was removed
from the side and a sunken ariel fitted.
- A FE grille surround is used
with chrome bullet grille, and the front indicators are 1959
- The paint is a very dark purple
with a flowing set of purple metalflake flames, front to back.
- Then engine was originally
a hot grey but is now a 149, running twin strongbergs, X2 headers
and lots of finned allow stuff..
- Interior is basically stock
with a Mexican blanket seat, and kustom made acrylic dash knobs